Scotland Of The East
PRICE: Starts at ₹ 16,500/- for 2 pax
3 days, 2 nights
3 days, 2 nights
- A hearty meeting & greetings upon arrival at Umroi airport/Guwahati railway station.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary.
- Vehicle is provided throughout the tour - For 02 PAX: Tata Indigo.
- Accommodation with Breakfast on the mentioned hotels for duration mentioned in the itinerary.
- GST @ 5 % has to be paid separately.
- Cost for airfare, train fare or any other internal fare.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, soft drinks, mineral water, porter, tip, etc.
- Expenses incurred due to sudden increase in fuel cost, mishaps, landslide, political unrest etc.
- Extra charges are incurred for extra sightseeing points other than designated destinations as mentioned in the itinerary.
- Separate charge arises if there is an extra usage of vehicle other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- After breakfast you will be travelling to Cherrapunjee which is (60 kms/2 hrs approx one way), the second wettest place on the earth.
- On the way visit the famous Elephant Falls.
- At Cherrapunjee visit:
- Mawsmai Cave; a natural cave that would surely add some thrill to your adventure
- Seven Sisters Falls; where you can experience seven amazing waterfalls complimenting each other
- Nohkalikai Falls; a waterfall which has its own mystery
- After lunch at Cherrapunjee, visit Thankarang Park and Koh Ramhah and return back to Shillong.
- Overnight stay in a hotel.
Note: Most of the waterfalls are dry during the winter season.
- After breakfast drive to Umrai airport/ Guwahati train station.
- Your trip concludes. Head back home with lots of pictures and awesome memories.